At Vapour Bliss, (we, us, our or the website), we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors (you).
DEVICE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit Vapour Bliss, information is automatically collected from your device, such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. This is referred to as 'device information'.
The following technology is used to collect device information;
- Cookies - these are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files - these track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons - commonly known as “tags” and “pixels”, electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When making a purchase from the website or signing up to the newsletter, personal information is required such as;
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use your personal information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the website. The details provided below;
- Name and address are used to determine where goods are to be sent and whom to.
- Email address is used in order to provide an invoice for purchase.
- A contact number is taken so communication is available with the customer should need to do so arises.
- Date of birth is required to ensure prohibited goods are not sold to minors.
- Device Information that is collected helps us screen for potential risk and fraud, (in particular your IP address), and generally to improve and optimise the website, for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Debit/Credit Card: We do not store card details; we hold a “token” which correlates to your card details stored by Sage Pay who use military-grade encryption and hashing to keep your details safe. For fraud prevention purposes, we use information supplied during the course of you placing an order. You can read Sage Pay’s security policy here: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share information with third parties only when strictly necessary. The companies whom we share your information with are;
- Bluepark - who we use to power our online store.
- Google - Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a witness summons, search warrant or any other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The two cookies that are used within the Bluepark software are as follows:
|Name ||Purpose ||Content ||Expires |
|PHPSESSID ||To enable the site to recognise the same user clicking from page to page. Without it, every page would be treated as the first visit to the site, and anything added to the shopping basket would be instantly forgotten. Online shopping would, therefore, be impossible. ||Session ID ||On exit |
|Session ||This is for the visitor's convenience, Bluepark creates this with a copy of the initial session ID so that they can be classed as "returning" and the contents of their shopping basket will still be available. If the user signs in with an email address and password, these login details are also saved so that they can remain logged in when returning (the password is encrypted). If the user signs out, their login details are removed from the cookie. || |
Can also contain an email address and encrypted password
|1 year |
Any other cookies are created by 3rd party scripts, such as Google Analytics, and any information about the cookies they use can be obtained through their respected websites.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
All your personal information is kept on our records when a purchase is made unless a request has been made in order to delete this information.
We do not keep your data indefinitely. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Vapour Bliss is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18.